We are Eccopartners
Eccopartners is the education division of the Sebastian County Solid Waste District (SCSWD). Dedicated to serving residents and businesses, Eccopartners is implementing innovative and progressive ideas for the benefit of a healthy environment in Sebastian County.
The primary objective for Eccopartners is educating Sebastian County residents about the programs and resources available to aid in recycling. Through education, we will provide a better quality of life for our children and our future. You can find out how Eccopartners can help your civic organization, school or business make better use of the local resources by contacting us via email for more information.
Eccopartners identifies and implements environmentally beneficial solutions. In support of Keep Arkansas Beautiful and Keep America Beautiful, all initiatives are dedicated to keeping our environment clean and saving our natural resources. The goal is to encourage and support residents to actively participate in recycling efforts and provide guidance on how to properly handle recyclable materials.
To assure that discarded materials are managed in an environmentally conscious manner.
What is The Sebastian County Regional Solid Waste Management District?
The SCSWD is one of 19 Regional Solid Waste Management Districts in Arkansas. The Solid Waste Districts are partners in solid waste management activities with the Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality.
Our service areas include Fort Smith, Barling, Greenwood, Lavaca, Mansfield, Central City, Bonanza, Hackett, Midland, Hartford, Witcherville, Jenny Lind and Huntington.
The SCSWD concentrates on protecting the health and welfare of the public and making sure the environment is not polluted. This includes maximizing the life of the landfill and addressing illegal burning and illegal dumps. To Report Illegal Dumping or Illegal Outdoor Burning: Call 479-452-4101
423 Rogers Ave., Ste. 102
Fort Smith, AR 72901
Business Office Hours
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed on all State of Arkansas holidays and during periods of extreme inclement weather
Notice of meeting dates, times and agendas will be provided by email to anyone requesting such notice. Please call the district office at (479) 452-4101 to be added to the distribution list.
- George Catsavis – City of Fort Smith
- Chris Joannides – City of Fort Smith
- Nicole Riley – City of Fort Smith
- Andrew Galbach – City of Fort Smith
- Hugh Hardgrave – Mayor of Lavaca/Vice Chairman
- Steve Hotz– Sebastian County Judge
- Todd Hales– Sebastian County/Chairman
- Emily Ziegler – City of Fort Smith
- Lt. Colonel Brent Curtis- Fort Chaffee Representative
Rules & Regulations
State of Arkansas
- State of Arkansas Legislature ACT 752 of 1991
- Arkansas Pollution Control and Ecology Commission Regulation 11
- Arkansas Pollution Control and Ecology Commission Regulation 14
- Arkansas Pollution Control and Ecology Commission Regulation 16
- Arkansas Pollution Control and Ecology Commission Regulation 22
- Arkansas Pollution Control and Ecology Commission Regulation 27